Tuesday, January 28, 2014

29

Dallin turned 29 this week! 

Dallin's parents and grandparents came up the night before to take our family to dinner for his birthday and bring him some gifts. It was so nice of them to drive all the way up here just for dinner! 

The day of Dal's birthday Calvin and I met up with him for lunch at a pizza place. After work we went shooting with the Taylors out in the desert. I have never really shot guns before and am not particularly interested in them. Dal offered, so I decided to give it a try. I shot once, then turned around to talk to Dal. He immediately started freaking out- I didn't even think, but turning around caused me to point the gun right at him, which is a big no-no. I was kind of scarred for the rest of the week that I pointed a gun at my husband on his birthday... he was pretty nice about it though. Later that night we met up with a bunch of friends at the bowling alley and had an awesome time. Besides the seeing-his-life-flash-before-his-eyes thing, I think that he had a great birthday :)

At dinner with Dal's parents

Opening his gifts from me


Lunch with the birthday boy


Shooting

Birthday bowling

No comments:

Post a Comment