Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A brother weekend

Last weekend Alex, Max, & Steph came down to Las Vegas to spend a couple of days for Max's birthday and we had a great time! They got here too late on Friday to really do anything, so we just played games and chatted. On Saturday we met Christian at Red Rock and did the Calico Tanks hike, which was beautiful! Dallin had to study, so he stayed home with Cal. Dallin and I did that hike last month, and it is one of my favorites. That night we went to the seafood restaurant Hot & Juicy. It was my first time there... and probably my last. Dal loved it, but it was not my favorite. The food comes by the pound it big plastic bags... with eyes and antennas. You are not given utensils, so you have to pry the heads off with your hands. A little much for me, but we had fun. On Sunday we went to church, then made dinner while Max & Dal watched the 49ers lose, much to Dal's dismay. The Taylors and Christian joined us for dinner that night, as well as a birthday cake for Max. It was a fun weekend, and it was nice to spend time with Alex before he leaves on his mission next week!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment