Thursday, January 9, 2014

CABO!

In December, Dal and I had the opportunity the go to Cabo San Lucas in Mexico again with the Taylors. Dave, Angela, and Adrienne came also. After much deliberation, we decided to leave Cal at home... which, even though we missed him incredibly, ended up being in a good choice  because he had a lot of fun with my family in Utah. We had such an awesome trip!

The whole week was really relaxing and lovely. We went on a cool fishing trip one day. We didn't end up catching anything, but it was fun to be out on the boat. We also went to the private beach a couple of times, went snorkeling at a beach which name escapes me, got a paddle board and went to a different beach, went cliff jumping at Sunset Beach, ate at some awesome restaurants, shopped, had a dinner on the beach at sunset, went to church, and had a girl's night at Cabo Wabo. The common theme ended up being beaches and food, which is great with me. Of course we also spent some time at the amazing house we stayed at, which was awesome.

Everyone told me that I would miss Cal on the plane ride there and the plane ride back. Not true... definitely missed him like crazy the whole time. It was actually kind of hard for me, but it ended up being good because my family got to spend a lot of time with him and I think that he would have just eaten sand the whole time we were there anyway. My family was so awesome to keep him for a week. He adores them.

Until next time, Cabo.


Sunset beach

Out on the fishing boat



Cabo Wabo

A crab holding Dal's keys


Shopping

Riding a boat to Sunset beach




Dinner at 'The Trailer park'







Love this little girl














No comments:

Post a Comment