Sunday, April 27, 2014

Accidentally a Pity Party Post

Umm... so this week started out a little rough. On Monday I hadn't kept anything down all day, but nothing too out of the ordinary except I felt particularly off. Cal had been sleeping upstairs for over 3 hours and I started to hear him stirring. I got up from downstairs to go check on him and blacked out into our banister. When I tried to stand back up I kind of passed out again so I crawled back over to the couch. I could hear Cal happily chatting up in his crib and I felt so terrible that I couldn't go get him because I felt so lightheaded and was kind of afraid to go up the stairs. Like, kind of had a panic attack that I wanted to go get him so bad but I couldn't stand up without passing out. Luckily, Dal was on his way home so I just had to wait 20 minutes for him to go up and get Cal. The rest of the week kind of followed suit with a lot of barfing (10+ times per day) and diziness. I don't mind throwing up very much, but it was hard to feel like I was going to pass out every time I stood up. I couldn't really leave the house for several days, but I am feeling more like a person now and it is good.

This week was not all bad, though. I had a doctor's appointment where I was able to see my baby squirming around perfectly healthy followed by a Cafe Rio Date with my boys. I also played with bubbles for 3 days straight with Cal in the backyard since I can just lay on the grass and blow them to him while he chases them all around the yard. His favorite word is 'bubble' and I never tire of hearing him say it. My awesome friends came over one night when I thought I might go nuts at home by myself. People kept giving Cal free stuff everywhere we go because they think he is cute. I think he is cute too.

We spent our weekend in St. George so that Dallin could go 4-wheeling in the sand dunes with his dad and brother. He had an awesome time and Cal loved being with family. Bud and Juanita babysat on Saturday night while Dallin, Dennis, Lisa, and I went to a Journey cover band at Tuachan and I loved it! I happen to feel decent and I knew all of the songs and I love concerts. I flew to SLC from St. George (Cal was a rockstar on the flight thanks to having the Winnie the Pooh movie on my phone) a couple of days early so my mom could take care of Cal since I had such a rough week. Dal will be here on Tuesday because it is Max's wedding week. I love weddings, woohoo!

Free stuff at Cafe Rio for being cute



Cuddling with Amy at girl's night

Coloring. His crossed little legs kill me.


Bubbles!








We read a lot of books

Sending Lauren off to Prom

Journey concert 

2 comments:

  1. holy crap...you are allowed a pity party!! that is ridiculous..!! but, at least you get to be around awesome family, and still make it to do a couple fun things...! how do you even survive travel while feeling like crap..?? you are superwoman, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man! I'm sorry you've been so sick! I hope you're feeling well enough to enjoy all the wedding festivities.

    ReplyDelete