Thursday, May 8, 2014

Max + Steph

We spent all of last week in Sandy to attend Max and Steph's wedding and had a fabulous time, with not a ton of pictures to show for it. I love visiting my family but usually just miss Dal the whole time because he can't come with very often. He came this time so it was a win/win! Hopefully he saw it that way... I have become a bonafide crazy pregnant person, just like I was last time. My hormones are usually pretty stable and I never really get PMS or anything, so maybe they are just building up to explode themselves when for when I am with child.Yes, I am both ill and totally insane. I love my babies so much, but pregnancy really does not suit me well.

The wedding was so fun. They had a dinner the night before at a barn where we ate hamburgers and fries. It was fun to see everyone, the food was delish, and I loved hearing the toasts. Cal did not love the wedding dinner one bit. We kept trying to get him to sit down and be quiet- 2 of his least favorite things. He behaved himself wonderfully at the reception, though. I loved going to the sealing with Dal (thanks to Sherrie, Kasi, & Jackie for getting Cal ready and bringing him to the temple). The reception that night was a party. I have heard rumors about dance parties among Max's friends and they weren't kidding. Cal loved wandering around and walking across the bridge outside a billion times. It was a lovely day and I am thrilled to welcome Steph into our family.
(We missed Maren & Alex though!)

The rest of the week was spent seeing a few friends, spending a morning with Braden & Kaely's family, doing nothing because I was ill and having my mom take care of Cal, eating at our 2 favorite places that they do not have in Vegas (Winger's & Iggies), watching Steph and Max open all of their gifts, and spending lots of time with my family. Cal got to have a fun outing with my parents and Scheels, and Dal got to go snowboarding AND golfing. It was a good week. And, as always, I cried on the way back to Vegas. I truly love Las Vegas, but I love my family too!









 Seriously... I took no wedding pictures. Major fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment