Sunday, April 13, 2014

Conference and stuff

We had a lovely conference weekend. Lauren was in town visiting, so we hung out with her and watched conference on Saturday. On Sunday we had a yummy brunch at the Robker's house and watched the second session there. I really love conference.

Spring is fantastic in Vegas. We have gone to the park or swimming almost everyday for the past month. In fact, we went swimming 4 times this past week. 4! Cal doesn't actually love swimming, but he loves being at the pool and wandering around by the pool, then jumping to me and immediately signing "all done" after and wanting to get right back out. He is, however, obsessed with the park... the slide in particular. It is fun to watch him since he can climb up and go down the slide all by himself now.

We have also been hanging out a lot with our people here. Have I ever mentioned how much we love our people? I feel like I have a lot of friends here, but I have 4 in particular that I see every day and I seriously don't know what I will do without them when we move in a year. I will just pretend that is not happening. Oh, and Cal loves to walk Hobbes with a leash now and we love it and take an obnoxious amount of pictures of it.


Hangin out with Eli & Justin at Rita's

Obsessed with going up and down the escalator

Eats by himself with a spoon now


Cal loves Krispy Kremes

Dogsitting Honey

Post-swimming lunch date


First snack pack and he laughed super hard between every bite

The 2 minutes that Cal actually watched conference

Cal loves Lauren!

I am a great mom

Cal + his Sloane girlfriend

He loves headphones


As expected, Cal really hated the mall Easter Bunny



18-month birthday ice cream

Watching 'Frozen' with Sloane






Swimmmmming




No comments:

Post a Comment